Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to services purchased from this webpage and govern the contractual relationship between you and Conference Organisation Company (COC) – Nobel Science and Researh Center with respect to any such services (hereinafter, the “Services”).
- Authors of accepted papers are invited to register, make payment, attend and present their research paper at one of the conference sessions. Papers which are not presented will not be included in the Book of abstracts or Book of proceedings.
- The official language of the conference is English and all papers and presentations should be in English.
- Payment is required for each individual author in multi authors' proceedings if each of the authors wants to attend the conference and receive attendance certificate. Authors of the submitted abstracts for presentation must also make separate registration for the conference by filling in the Registration Form. Only the author who will come to the conference, present the paper and wishes to receive the Attendance Certificate needs to pay for the registration fee. If all the authors want to attend the conference and receive attendance certificate each of them should make separate registration and separately pay for the registration fee.
- Each applicant can submit and present up to 2 abstracts and they will pay just one registration fee for this. All accepted and presented abstracts and their full-text papers will be published in Book of Abstracts and Conference Proceedings Book in pdf version on our web page.
- In order to make payments through Online Payment System, an Acceptance letter to the conference should be previously obtained from the Organisation Committee.
- Completing the payment process for the registration does not guarantee any interested parties that they will receive an Acceptance or Invitation letter upon payment. (Please do not make any payment without obtaining visa (if required). Conference Organisation Committee does not provide any kind of visa support letter or service. For the participants of the conference only Acceptance Letter will be provided upon the approval of their abstracts.
- If the participation fee is not paid during the determined period of time, the abstracts and the full text will not be included into the conference program.
- Filling requests for Refund/Cancellation will be made available by latest until 45 days before the 1st day of the conference. The fee will be refunded within 15 working days starting of the 1st day of the conference after a 30 % cut-off. Refund requests will not be taken into consideration when there is less than 45 days left until the 1st day of the conference.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received during the stated cancellation deadline. All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment. The above policies apply to all registered participants.
- COC reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If COC cancels an event due to low enrollment or other stated circumstances or should circumstances arise which result in the postponing of an event, COC has the right to transfer registrations to the same event at a new, future date. The paid services shall be transferred to those new dates free of charge or registrants will be offered a refund after a 30% cut-off.
- COC cannot be held responsible for changes and cancellations beyond its control (vis maior situations) such as war, strike, riot, crime, state of emergency, hurricane, flood, earthquake, volcanic eruption, etc.